CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

12.14.09

Hey,
That was pretty funny about Landon and Quinn. You sent pictures of them around my birthday but it sounds like they are always changing and growing, so are already different than those pictures. That’s great that you guys will spend Christmas with grandma, I know that she will love that. I sent her a Christmas card two weeks ago so it should be getting there any time. I just sent her a card this year. I have not had time to get cards out to everyone, like I did last year. So I need to know grandma´s number to call her for Christmas is that right? Next week I´ll let you know the number that I will use to call you guys. Most likely I’ll call in the morning, right before lunch time (grandma´s time).This last week we had a district conference in the branch. It went really well. I learned a lot. After the conference we went to a park in another elder´s area and watch a movie about the church and answered questions that the public had about the Church. It was the first time that I had done that in my mission. I really enjoyed it. I believe that the zone leaders want to do it in every of the zone.
I love the mission. I am always learning something new each day.
Love you,Elder Spencer

0 comments: