CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

11.23.09

Hello family,
Are you guys ready for thanksgiving? Can you believe that I forgot it was thanksgiving this week until elder parkhurst told this morning? That’s what the mission does for you. You forget everything.This last was really productive I felt. I opened my mouth and talk to a lot more a lot people than I usually do. I love being a missionary.This next Sunday Raimundo will be baptized. I have learned a lot from teaching this past month. I am excited to see him be baptized.I know that the church is true and that life doesn´t stop. I am grateful for the knowledge have been given of the three kingdoms of glory.
We are truly blessed to be living during this time and to have the knowledge that we have.
Love elder spencer

0 comments: