CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 12, 2009

9.28.09

Hey family,

How everything? How’s the ward doing? Getting bigger, I hope?

This week is the best week of the year because the will be prophet speaking to the world. We are blessed to live in this time. I hope everyone else is as excited as I am to listen to the prophet, and inviting others to listen to him this weekend.

President Campos has introduced a new way of working with investigators. Not a way new to be honest but he emphasized one thing that I have forgotten. That is to pass with the investagors every single day. I remember that was the counsel of Bishop Dellenbach when I left but I forget I became too occupied in numbers and not in baptisms of people. These last six weeks I have that I have grown the most since I left home, mainly with my testimony of the Gospel and the Restoration.

Testimonies don’t always come in an instant but generally over time as we study, ponder and pray.

I know that the church is true; I know Jesus is the Christ and the Savior. He has called prophets. And we are blessed for each and every one of those things. We are blessed for the knowledge that we have.

Elder Spencer

0 comments: