CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 22, 2009

4.6.09

Family,

Conference was awesome. I hope you all watched all the sessions and learned for the Prophet of God. I enjoyed it. The talk that help me the most was Elder Pearson´s in regards of Faith and Not Doubt the Power of God. Surprisingly that was one of the few that i listen to in Portuguese and the one that was the most powerful to me.

I am going to make it a goal in my life to always put Conference first in my life. To always watch it as it is happening. Things that were taught are all things that we need to put into practice now. I can't believe that people would put that the Voices of the prophet and apostles on the back burner in the place of other things. Like I said the teachings are for us to put into practice now. Once again in my life i can say that we are guide by Prophets, seers and revelators.
The work is going forth. Slow but going. I am loving it.

Elder Spencer

0 comments: